ANALYSIS AND RELATIONS COMMITTEE
A rigorous fund allocation process
Since 2016, two committees have overseen fund allocation. First, the Financial Verification Committee brings in recommendations after having studied the financial statements of the partner agencies and checking the relative share of Centraide R-Y’s funding for the entirety of their operations.
Afterwards, the Allocations and Agency Relations Committee (AARC), composed of volunteers, studies the funding requests from partner agencies. Then, AARC volunteers meet with the agencies to confirm their needs. Finally, they present recommendations to the Board of Directors regarding Centraide’s annual allocations to agencies.
What our volunteers do
A precise and rewarding involvement
- Would you like to know the community organizations in the region?
- You appreciate teamwork?
- Would you like to contribute to the analysis of applications for financial assistance submitted to Centraide Richelieu-Yamaska?
- Would you like to share thoughts on social issues and interventions?
You can be part of our analysis and relations committee with organizations, better known as CARO!
Want to get involved?
- Analytical skills
- Any experience in a community setting is an asset, but not a requirement.
The commitment period is between February and May, during the stage of analysis and assessment of the overall situation of the organizations associated with Centraide Richelieu-Yamaska, and the renewal of the association and the request for biennial financial support.
- Two CARO team meetings: 6 hours
- Individual work (analysis of 3 to 6 files, in February and April): 10 h
- Teamwork, including meetings with organizations (in April): 15 h
For further information, contact Yaneth Gomez, Social Development Coordinator: